5 Ingredient Winter Green Salad Recipe
It’s that time of year when celebrations include larger meals but there’s always one thing that’s hard to find at the table: salad. Am I right? That’s why I always try to make my favorite Winter Green Salad Recipe and take it to those celebrations! It gives me that healthy option to add to my plate—because 9 times out of 10 it’s the only greens vegetables as a side dish. The best part about my Winter Green Salad Recipe is that it’s only 5 ingredients—and you can literally make it on the way to the party. Just make sure you grab your salad bowl and utensils!
5 Ingredient Winter Green Salad
- Mixing bowl
- mixing spoon
- 1 bag Mixed Field Greens
- 1/2 cup Raw Cashews (You can use roasted cashews for a nuttier flavor).
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese (You can also use fresh parmesan, or even a mix of parmesan and swiss for a different twist.)
- 1 medium Honeycrisp Apple (sliced) (You can use a Granny Smith apple for a slightly more tart salad).
- 1/2 cup Marzetti's Poppyseed Dressing
- Open up the bag of field greens and pour into your bowl.
- Add the cashews
- Next, sprinkle the cheese.
- Lastly add the sliced apples.
- Finish by drizzling the poppyseed dressing over the salad.
- Mix well using a spoon.